Monday, August 13, 2012

Outfit Debut!

Here goes nothing...my first post with an outfit! Today is my first official day back at school. A day that will be filled with a whole district meeting in the morning, followed by announcements of newly tenured teachers (that's me!), and a keynote speaker. Last year's keynote speaker was a magician...no really, a magician.

In honor of what is sure to be an amazing day it is only fitting that I wear something new and awesome. I have decided that I will not be showing the 31 outfits in order as it is nearly one hundred degrees here today and some of the outfits involve blazers and long pants. Also, I have a gorgeous bruise on my leg from trying to make the bed two days ago (I will continue to leave that task up to my wonderful husband lest I injure myself again). While I had wanted to show off outfit #1 it would show off that bruise so I'm going out of order.

Drumroll please!

I welcome any and all comments and constructive criticism; I'm learning and would love any advice!

I hope you have a wonderful magician-filled-Monday and a great school year!

10 comments:

  1. Yay for your first outfit post and day back at school! Congrats. on being newly tenured! Great pattern mixing today. Hope your year is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I made it through my first week and am looking forward to diving into the curriculum and new outfits. Hope your year is going well too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I figured you'd be more likely to comment on the purple with zebra. Am I wrong about your love of all things purple?? I'll see if I can post my next outfit with a soundtrack. You know the song...

      Delete
    2. LOL!! I love me some purple and that look was fantastic as well! I hope you are able to add sound to your daily blogs, that would be awesome!

      Delete
  3. I like it! The pants fit really well and love the pattern mixing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to tell you Amber that this whole thing started with that post I left on your facebook wall. I wasn't kidding about needing a new wardrobe and being completely inspired by your blog! I hope you don't mind that I added AmbularLogic on my "Blogs I Love" list :)

      Delete
  4. I like the chevron and pinstipes mixing but I think the scarf has a pattern too and What Not to Wear rules state 3 or more patterns is too much. What are your bracelets like? My work computer is too old to see all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scarf is used almost like a necklace. How have I not done that before? Consider that idea stolen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late to the party, but it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete