Thursday, August 9, 2012

DIY Write-On Frames

Thanks to Pinterest I have found many great ideas for fashion and my classroom. I'm going to leave out how finding these inspirations involve countless hours of me ignoring my husband while I look at "just one more person's boards."

In any case, I loved this idea and ran out to the dollar store at 9:30 Tuesday night to go buy my frames!

Inspiration Frames

I picked an assortment of sizes and laid them out on the floor to see how they would look (don't mind the upside down and sideways happy families).



Then at school I picked out scrap booking paper that matches my color scheme of blues, yellows, and greens to put in the frames. I used the school's paper cutter to make nice clean cuts to ensure a good fit.



And within about a half hour this is what I had!


Frames with Writing in Expo Marker
Here is the final product hung on the wall. I tore off the frame stands on the back of each frame so they'd lay flat against the wall with just a flat push pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment