Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ok, I'm Really Done Buying Now

Well, I guess I'm pretty bad at this whole idea of not shopping (although before beginning this new wardrobe thing I swear I hadn't bought clothes or shoes in nearly a year...). I went to the outlets on Thursday because I really wanted a pencil skirt from J. Crew after seeing the numerous cute ones worn by the lovely ladies at Apples and Pencil Skirts and Mix and Match Fashion. And since my already non-existent clothes budget (remember how I wasn't going to buy anything until October??) can't afford J. Crew I thought heading to their Factory Store during the back to school sale might just, well, I'm not sure what I was thinking.

Long story short, I came away with some really great stuff that will be my final purchases until November...and even then I will only have $44.32 left in November's budget, but this time I swear I'm really done.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you found some great additions to your closet! It's always nice to start off the school year with some new clothes. I look forward to seeing your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The J. Crew outlet was completely inspired by you! Both skirts were on sale, then were another 40% off, then I used my teacher discount (which I learned about on your blog)! Really, I couldn't afford NOT to buy these items. It would've been irresponsible :)

    ReplyDelete